It's that time of year again, time for The 20-Somethings Group's annual apple picking event! The group goes apple picking every year and it's a lot of fun, so we hope you'll join us for apples, apple cider doughnuts, and other delicious seasonal favorites. The event is Sunday, September 17th from 10am - 1pm. Read below for more details.
- Meeting at The LOFT at 10 am to carpool over
- Leaving at 10:30, if you do not make to The LOFT by 10:30 you'll need to make your own arrangements to get there
- If you live north of White Plains and want to meet the group at the orchard, when you RSVP let us know.
- It's Harvest Moon Farm & Orchard located at 130 Hardscrabble Rd, North Salem, NY 10560. Check them out at http://www.harvestmoonfarmandorchard.com
- Bring cash as this is a cash only place although there is an ATM in the store
- We share apple bags; bags can be split between up to 5 people and are $30 each
- Note that they also sell a variety of food, beer, apple cider donuts, have live music, and much more!
You MUST RSVP to email@example.com if you plan on attending!
The LOFT 20-Something Group is for LGBT community members ages 20-29. They organize activities each month and have a Peer Support Discussion Group on the 3rd Wednesday at 7:30pm.
Next group meeting is September 20th!