Saturday, June 3, 2017 ● Noon to 5:00pm
Market your business, products, service, artwork to the expected crowd of 900+ at LOFT Pride 2017!
DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, MAY 26th!!!
To become a LOFT Pride 2017 Vendor, please choose and pay for your Vendor space, then fill in the required Vendor Application Form at this HERE (you can also skip the payment step below and pay directly on the form)
Limited quantities of Tables and Chairs are available. Please pay for Tables and Chairs separately if you need them:
After payment, please fill in the required LOFT Pride 2017 Vendor Application Form HERE
Important stuff... please read!
LOFT Pride 2017 Vendor Rules and Regulations
1. Unless otherwise communicated, LOFT Pride 2017 will open for business at 12:00 Noon on Saturday, June 3, 2017. All Vendors must check in with The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center prior to set up. Vendors may begin set up as early as 8:30am and must unload and complete set up by 11:30am for LOFT Pride 2017. All vehicles must be removed from event area by 11:00 am or be towed at owner’s expense, with the exception of food trucks vendors. Any vehicles used for exhibition purposes must have prior approval from The LOFT and fit within the space allotted. During the operating hours of LOFT Pride, and within one and a half (1.5) hours following the end of LOFT Pride 2017 (or until 6:30 pm) vendors may not remove property or goods, or move vehicles. Vendors must operate for the full duration of the event. The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center reserves the right to modify or change logistical plans.
2. All business or other activity for which space is requested must be conducted within the vendor designed area. Vendor may not assign, trade, sell, share or otherwise transfer the advertising and exhibiting rights provided for in this agreement without prior written consent of The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center.
3. Space and rental fees must be paid with application, and are non-refundable. LOFT Pride 2017 will take place rain or shine; however, in the case of excessively inclement weather The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center reserves the right to close the event.
4. Refunds are not issued if Vendor cancels their space.
5. Vendors must provide for their own electrical supply and any cords or other equipment necessary for their own display. Generators must be of the quiet type (< 75 dB) and kept closest to the booth it is supplying. Vendors with generators that create noise issues or produce excessive exhaust fumes may be asked to shut down their generators, relocate their generators, or cease operations for the event.
6. All trash, food waste and debris must be disposed of by Vendors in proper containers. Vendors agree to pay for any costs incurred to clean up any of their waste not properly disposed.
7. Vendors are required to secure appropriate insurance to cover their operations in such amounts, as they deem necessary. Vendors agree that The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center shall not be liable for any loss or damage of their property. Vendor is responsible for having on file proof of insurance for their business. Vendors agree to have automobile liability insurance with a minimum limit of no less than $100,000, combined single limit for each accident for use of owned, hired, and non-owned vehicles used on The LOFT Pride 2017 event site.
8. All applications are subject to final review and approval by The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center. The LOFT reserves the right to accept or reject any application for space. All decisions are final. By applying for space, Vendors agree to staff and operate their space in a professional and courteous manner at all times. Vendors agree that the services or activities conducted in their space shall be supportive and appropriate to the purpose of LOFT Pride as follows:
i) To Educate all citizens about the issues and concerns of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender citizens;
ii) Promote and provide cultural activities within the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community;
iii) Advocate for and encourage the participation of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender people in the educational, cultural and civic life of Westchester County and/or the entire lower Hudson Valley of New York State;
iv) Increase the visibility of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities in Westchester County, New York, and surrounding areas; and
v) Enhance the quality of the life of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people in the Westchester County, New York, and surrounding areas.
9. Vendors agree not to place any equipment or goods in their space that are objectionable, dangerous, or not in the connection with the purpose of The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center, which reserves the right to require the removal of any non-compliant goods, activities or signs. The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center also reserves the right, in the sole and absolute discretion, to refuse space of any individual or group, or to limit participation in LOFT Pride 2017.
10. The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center reserves the right to determine and assign the Vendor’s location with the aim of providing a successful experience for all participants. However, due to the scale and complex nature of LOFT Pride’s logistics, The LOFT will not honor requests to change or move space locations at any time.
11. Vendors agree to indemnify and hold harmless The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center, its staff, directors, officers, and volunteers, and any person or organization acting for or on behalf of The LOFT: LGBT Community Services (collectively “the parties”), against any and all claims, demands, suits, and actions (including attorney’s fee and court costs) imposed on, incurred by, asserted against the parties, caused by any act or omission of anyone, or occurring within the vendors space, or arising in connection with the activities conducted by Vendor during LOFT Pride 2017.
12. Vendors agree to reimburse The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center for the cost of any fines or liabilities incurred by The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center due to the vendor failure to comply with any and all government regulations and/ or cleanup costs incurred by vendors failure to properly cleanup designated space.
13. Vendors shall pay all sales or other taxes, fees and assessments required by any applicable federal, state or local law in connection with Vendor’s participation in LOFT Pride. Vendors shall indemnify, defend and hold The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center harmless for any taxes (including fees and penalties, if any) required to be paid in connection with the vendor’s activities. Vendors shall provide The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center with a current business tax ID number.
14. Vendors agree that no representations of any kind have been made to Vendors by The LOFT: LGBT Community Services Center or by the parties and that no understanding or agreement has been entered into other than as set forth herein.
By submitting payment and application form, Vendor acknowledges that they have read, fully understand, and agree to the above LOFT Pride 2017 Vendor Rules and Regulations.