Friday's Conference Line-up
Check-In & Opening Remarks | lite breakfast provided.
Keynote address, presented by Elijah C. Nealy, PhD, M.Div., LCSW (he/him)
Title: Nevertheless We Persisted: Surviving in the Midst of an Epidemic
Dr. Nealy's recently published book "Trans Kids and Teens: Pride, Joy, and Families in Transition" will be available for sale/autograph during Friday's conference.
Breakout Session 1 | choose one from below.
- The Incomplete Guide to Trans and Non-Binary Identities, presented by LOFT Board Member Tony Arrien (he/him)
- Serving the TGNCNB Community From the Start: How to Get it Right for Your Organization, presented by Rachel Simon (she/they) of Pace University
- Accountable Leadership, presented by Loren Klein (he/him) & Diana Wilkins (she/they) of Rockland County Pride Center
Lunch | featuring a special lunch presentation | lunch provided.
Breakout Session 2 | choose one from below.
- Creating Safe Schools for TGNCNB Students, presented by GLSEN Hudson Valley
- Advocating for Undocumented & Detained Members of the TGNCNB Community, presented by Stephanie Lynn Ramos, Esq. (she/her) of Ramos Law, PC
Writing Letters for Gender-Related Care, presented by Elijah Nealy, PhD, M.Div., LCSW (he/him)
Closing Panel, moderated by Elijah C. Nealy, PhD, M.Div., LCSW
Topic: Enhancing Access to Services for Non-Binary & Gender Non-Conforming Community
Panelists will be announced soon!
Followed by Closing Remarks/Evaluations
November 22, 2019 at 10am - 4pm