The LOFT is launching a new program to provide Case Management services for transgender, gender non-conforming (TGNC) communities, especially communities of color.
The LOFT is hiring a F/T Case Manager for this program.
Job descriptions and how to apply can be found below.
Case Manager (Full-Time, 35-40 hours a week)
Required minimum Case Management staffing and duties:
Full-Time Equivalent (FTE) Case Manager to:
- Engage the client not in care or sporadically in care. Employ skill techniques to actively support clients in activities that improve their health outcomes resulting in sustained viral load suppression;
- Conduct multidisciplinary case conferences and coordinate services and referrals with service and clinical providers that facilitate a client's engagement and retention in care;
- Address and remove barriers to enable client access to all necessary components of health care, including mental health and substance abuse services;
- Negotiate and advocate on behalf of clients for services that support self‐sufficiency and self-management;
- Develop health education curricula and activities specific to the TGNC communities;
- Identify needed and appropriate health education services for clients;
- Facilitate group and individual health education sessions;
- Work with the Peer Navigators to engage clients into care and treatment and support services.
Peer Navigator (Part-Time, 20-25 hours a week)
Required minimum Peer Navigator staffing and duties:
- Conduct outreach and engagement efforts to engage and retain clients in care;
- Assist clients in self‐advocacy and self‐management;
- Accompany clients on clinical and supportive service appointments;
- Assist Case Managers during some interventions;
- Assist the Health Educator during educational sessions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send updated resume and cover letter to email@example.com by July 10th, 2019
Please indicate the job you are applying for in the subject line.
Your cover letter should explain who you are and why you are interested in the position.
Applications without a resume or cover letter will not be considered.
Questions about either position can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.