The LOFT has a new program, called PROUDWST Me, which aims to provide Case Management services for transgender, gender non-conforming, non-binary (TGNCNB) communities, especially communities of color.
The LOFT is hiring a F/T Case Manager for this program.
Job description and how to apply can be found below.
Case Manager (Full-Time, 40 hours a week)
Required minimum Case Management staffing and duties:
- Employ skill techniques such as motivational interviewing to actively support clients in activities that improve their health outcomes;
- Conduct multidisciplinary case conferences and coordinate services and referrals with providers that facilitate a client's engagement and
retention in care;
- Address and remove barriers to enable client access to all necessary components of health care, including
housing, education, mental health, harm reduction and substance use disorder services;
- Negotiate and advocate on behalf of clients for services that support self‐sufficiency and self-management;
- Develop and facilitate health education curricula and activities specific to TGNCNB communities;
- Identify needed and appropriate health education services for clients and facilitate those sessions;
- Work with the program’s Peer Navigator to engage clients in program activities;
- Develop partnerships with regional service providers to make referrals for HIV/STD/HCV screenings, PrEP enrollment, and support
- Represent The LOFT at county and regional HIV/STD/HCV networks and coalitions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Send updated resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 27th, 2020
Please indicate the job you are applying for in the subject line.
Your cover letter should explain who you are and why you are interested in the position.
Job starts immediately upon job offer acceptance.
Applications without a resume or cover letter will not be considered.
Questions about either position can be directed to email@example.com.