LOFT Families is a networking group for LGBT parents and their children. The group meetings consist of open houses, trips and play dates at the center.
Meeting Date & Time: To Be Announced
Come and mingle with other families in your favorite costume or choose from one of ours! All ages, including parents/guardians, are encouraged to dress up.
Light refreshments will be served | Free admission | Donations welcome
RSVP Required to Ryan at email@example.com | 914-948-2932 ext 14 by Friday, October 25th.
Past LOFT Families Events:
- September 2019: Back to school meet-up
- June 2019: Westchester Pride meet-up
- April 2019: Games, treats & fun w/Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth at The LOFT
- December 2018: Holiday & Hot Chocolate Meet-up
- October 2018: Halloween Party!
- September 2018: Back to school meet-up!
- July 2018: Summer Picnic Potluck!
- June 2018: Meet-up at LOFT Pride!
- March 2018: Saint Patrick's Day Holiday Party with crafts, light refreshments, and book reading.
- January 2018: LOFT Families New Year Celebration with cookie decorating, crafts, and light refreshments.
LOFT Social Groups are open groups which welcome everyone ages 18 and over. Groups are led by members of the LGBT and allied communities. There is no need to preregister and no fee to attend.
Donations are welcome. Suggested donation is $5; more if you can, less if you can't. Fees related to activities are the responsibility of participants.