LOFT Families is a networking group for LGBT parents and their children. The group meetings consist of open houses, trips and play dates at the center.
Meeting Date & Time: Saturday, April 25th, 11:00am-12:30pm (DRAG QUEEN STORY HOUR - SAVE THE DATE!)
Past LOFT Families Events:
- June 2020: Drag Queen Story Hour (Virtually)
- February 2020: Valentine's Day Event
- December 2019: Clothing/Item/Toy Swap
- October 2019: Halloween Party
- September 2019: Back to school meet-up
- June 2019: Westchester Pride meet-up
- April 2019: Games, treats & fun w/Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth at The LOFT
- December 2018: Holiday & Hot Chocolate Meet-up
- October 2018: Halloween Party!
- September 2018: Back to school meet-up!
- July 2018: Summer Picnic Potluck!
- June 2018: Meet-up at LOFT Pride!
- March 2018: Saint Patrick's Day Holiday Party with crafts, light refreshments, and book reading.
- January 2018: LOFT Families New Year Celebration with cookie decorating, crafts, and light refreshments.
LOFT Social Groups are open groups which welcome everyone ages 18 and over. Groups are led by members of the LGBT and allied communities. There is no need to preregister and no fee to attend.
Donations are welcome. Suggested donation is $5; more if you can, less if you can't. Fees related to activities are the responsibility of participants.