LOFT Families is a networking group for LGBT parents and their children. The group meetings consist of open houses, trips and play dates at the center.
Our next LOFT Families Meet-Up will be Saturday, April 27th from 10:00am-12:00pm at The LOFT!
Click here to learn more.
Join LOFT Families for games, treats, and fun on Saturday, April 27th!
Bagels, donuts, and refreshments will be served, courtesy of Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth. We will also have games and toys for the kids to play with. If the weather is nice out families can play on The LOFT's playground.
Families can mingle, kids can play, and we can all have a great time!
Lisa Solivan from Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth will also be there to provide information about becoming a foster parent if families are interested.
More about Berkshire: Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth is one of New York State's leading nonprofit child welfare agencies. In 2014, Berkshire served 8,500 children and their family members alone!
Please RSVP to me at email@example.com | (914) 948-2932 x14 by Friday, April 26th if you are planning on attending. Hope to see you there!
Past LOFT Families Events:
- December 2018: Holiday & Hot Chocolate Meet-up
- October 2018: Halloween Party!
- September 2018: Back to school meet-up!
- July 2018: Summer Picnic Potluck!
- June 2018: Meet-up at LOFT Pride!
- March 2018: Saint Patrick's Day Holiday Party with crafts, light refreshments, and book reading.
- January 2018: LOFT Families New Year Celebration with cookie decorating, crafts, and light refreshments.
Click to view all groups on our calendar!
LOFT Social Groups are open groups which welcome everyone ages 18 and over. Groups are led by members of the LGBT and allied communities. There is no need to preregister and no fee to attend.
Donations are welcome. Suggested donation is $5; more if you can, less if you can't. Fees related to activities are the responsibility of participants.