The LOFT 20-Something Discussion & Activity Group is open to all LGBTQ persons ages 20 thru 29. This open topic group discussion is meant as a safe space for this age group to open up and hangout with each other. Activities are posted to calendar as they are planned.
The 20 Something discussion group meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month at 7:30pm-9:00pm at The LOFT.
Next Meeting: Wednesday, September 20th
Next Outing: APPLE PICKING! Join us for apples, apple cider donuts, and more!
- Sunday September 17th
- Meeting at the Loft at 10 am to carpool over
- Leaving at 10:30, if you do not make to the Loft by 10:30 you'll need to make your own arrangements to get there
- It's Harvest Moon Farm & Orchard located at 130 Hardscrabble Rd, North Salem, NY 10560
- Bring cash as this is a cash only place although there is an ATM in the store
- We share apple bags; bags can be split between up to 5 people and are $30 each
- Note that they also sell a variety of food, beer, apple cider donuts, have live music, and much more
LOFT Peer Support Groups are open topic drop-in groups. There is no need to preregister and no fee to attend. Donations are welcome. They are lead by facilitators who identify as peers with those in attendance.
There is no fee to attend discussion groups but a $5 donation is suggested, more if you can, less if you can’t. Fees related to activities are to the responsibility of participants.
252 Bryant Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
Google map and directions