Next Outing: Fall Pot Luck at The LOFT!
- Sunday, November 5th at 4:30pm
- Things to bring (1 is fine): A food dish (homemade or store bought), dessert, a board game like Apples to Apples/Cards, Against Humanity/anything else that would be fun in a group, and DVD's or VHS tapes (there is a chance we will have access to the room with the big TV)
- We will have access to an oven, microwave, and stove in attached kitchen so feel free to bring food that requires heating or cooking on site.
- If you have any special diet considerations please contact Martina Gumbs at [email protected] Let her know what you're bringing or just show up with something.
- Please RSVP if possible on the group's Facebook page. Find the page by searching "LOFT 20-Somethings Group" & let the group know what you're planning to bring!
LOFT Peer Support Groups are open topic drop-in groups. There is no need to preregister and no fee to attend. Donations are welcome. They are lead by facilitators who identify as peers with those in attendance.
There is no fee to attend discussion groups but a $5 donation is suggested, more if you can, less if you can’t. Fees related to activities are to the responsibility of participants.
252 Bryant Ave
White Plains, NY 10605
Google map and directions