There's so much to love about our market street of vendors at Westchester Pride! Come and walk down court street and meet all of vendors: Do some shopping, enjoy some food, get the latest LGBTQ+ affirming information on services in the Westchester area, walk away with some excellent swag--and so much more!!! Below are the categories of vendors and some of the businesses who will be with us, celebrating the day with PRIDE!!!!
Learn about how our sponsors empower the LGBTQ+ community, learn about their products and services and grab some goodie and win prizes!
- Leonard Litz
- PCSB Bank
- Circle Care Center
- Prism Planning and Solutions Group
- HOPE Center (St. Johns)
- White Plains Hospital
- Westchester Medical- ALLY Care Center
- Westchester Library System
- Choice Pet (Sponsor of Pet Parade)
Support LGBTQ+ businesses and pick up hot pride gear and other merch!
- Always, Beatrice: Orginal creations, artwork, prints, and stamps!
- Queery: Creative and artistic Pride merchandise & LGBTQ+ Information
- PrideWorks: Pride merchandise and LGBTQ+ information
- The LOFT Station: Pride Gear, including official Pride t-shirts!
- Faces and Flowers Pottery: General merchandise
- Pride Photo Booth: Photo station to take fun, festive photos
Places at the festival where you can eat and get refreshments
- Anthony's Food Truck: General American fare (food struck positioned in Pride Festival Area)
- Caribbean Thyme: Range of Caribbean favorites (restaurant on Court street in Pride Festival Area)
- Baked In Color: Bakery goodies
- Piña Cola Perumex: fruity, fun beverages
Businesses offering their services for the LGBTQ+ Community
- Regency Studios: Photography services *Contest giveaway*
- You Gotta Believe: Training and support in the adoption process with a focus on older children
- Personal Affairs Administrator, Inc: Meet Ilene and learn about financial/retirement planning for boomers & seniors and aging alone
- Law Offices of Christine J. Klein, P.C.: Legal services
- Legal Services of the Hudson Valley: Legal services
- Abbott House for WDSS: Interested in becoming a foster care parent? Learn more about how it works.
- Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate: Real estate services
- Westchester Spirituality and New Thought Group: Spiritual resources and information
- Westchester Library Services: Education
HEALTH & WELLNESS
Information related to LGBTQ+ Affirming Healthcare and Wellness
- Ally Care Center (Westchester Medical Center-PRIDE Sponsor): General health services
- POW'R Against Tobacco: Smoking Cessation
- HVCS: Sexual health information
- Tree of Life Mental Health Counseling: Counseling services
- Leukocyte United: Learn about reproductive options and family planning
- MHA of Westchester: Check out their Driving Towards Resilience mobile unit offering free mental health counseling to the LGBTQ+ community.
- Open Door Family Medical Centers: General health services
- Planned Parenthood Hudson Peconic: Sexual and reproductive health services
- Sun River Health: General health services
COMMUNITY & ADVOCACY
Information related to community issues and services for the LGBTQ+ Community
- ArtsWestchester: Offering a Pride related arts activity in the Westchester Pride Family Zone
- Westchester County LGBTQ+ Advisory Board: LGBTQ+ Advocacy for Westchester County, NY
- Westchester County Human Rights Commission: LGBTQ+ Advocacy for Westchester County, NY
- Westchester Residential Opportunities (WRO): Housing advocacy and services
- CenterLane: Resources for LGBTQ+ Youth in Westchester
- Mid-Hudson Proud Families: Support group for families with LGBTQ+ members living in the Hudson Valley Region
- Yonkers Pride: LGBTQ+ resources