Silver Connections host a Lunch & Learn meeting on the 4th Tuesday of each month from 11:30am-1:00pm. These meetings feature a community presenter. (formerly known as an "Open House")
This is program of Silver Connections, The LOFT's program for LGBT community members ages 55+.
Next Silver Connections Lunch & Learn Date: Tuesday, February 23rd
Check out our next Lunch & Learn topic below:
Date & Time: Tuesday, February 23rd | Virtual Meeting | 11:30am-1pm
To access the meeting, please complete this online form: https://forms.gle/SiQmEi4bB62yivhs5
- Typical age-related changes
- Common warning signs of Alzheimer's
- How to approach someone about memory concerns
- Early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process
- Alzheimer's Association resources
|Learn more about Silver Connections here!|
The LOFT's Silver Connections program is made possible by grants from the Westchester County Department of Senior Programs and Services, New York State Department of Health, New York State Office for Aging, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.