Lions are groups of service-minded people who are interested in doing volunteer work to improve their communities. We are young people, families, and Baby Boomers alike. To become a Lion is to become an active volunteer, a member of a respected international organization, a leader in your community and a friend to people in need.
The Westchester Pride Lions Club meets on the 4th Thursday of each month from 7:00pm-9:00pm.
Next Meeting Date: Thursday, June 27th
Current Lions Club Project: Westchester Pride Lions Food Collection
The Lions greatly appreciate and accept donations for this great cause! Donations can be dropped off at The LOFT in the main hallway.
Donation Items Include:
About The Lions Club:
As a Lion you will:
- Help your community and gain valuable skills
- Make an impact on people's lives locally and internationally
- Learn to be a leader and lead a respected organization
- Network with business people in your community and around the world
- Energize your life and have fun
If you have any questions regarding the Westchester Pride Lions Club you can contact (914) 281-1038 or at WestchesterPrideLions@gmail.com.