ALL AVAILABLE VENDOR SPACES HAVE BEEN SOLD. THANK YOU TO THE BUSINESSES WHO ARE SUPPORTING WESTCHESTER PRIDE 2022!
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, there are two things you need to do:
2) Process your vendor payment (choose one of three ways): 1) complete your vendor application with your payment information & email it to [email protected]; or 2) call Shepard Verbas (they/he), Director of Programs & Services, at (914) 948-2932 x19 to process payment over the phone; or 3) send a check for the proper amount: $100-Non Profit and $200 Profit business to The LOFT
- If I become a vendor what do I need to bring? Your vendor slot guarantees you a space in the designated Pride Area. You are responsible for bringing your own table, tent/covering (make sure it has proper weights to restrain it. We're on a street so use sandbags, or flat weights, no spikes), chairs, and anything else you may require to provide your services or sell products.
- Does The LOFT/Westchester Pride promote and market me as a vendor? We create a map for Pride where we list our vendors and that is the extent to which we "promote" our vendors. We also have promotional graphics you can use on your digital platforms to advertise that you'll be a vendor at Westchester Pride (you can also tag us on your social media). You can e-mail: [email protected] for those graphics. You are responsible for any advertising and promotion of your vendor services at Pride. If you would like to advertise we also recommend buying an advertisement in our Pride Guide and/or becoming a sponsor.
- Does The LOFT/ Westchesterster Pride guarantee that I'll make a profit from having a vendor booth? No, we make no guarantees of success for your business. We sell you the vendor slot and the rest is up to you.
- What happens if it rains? Westchester Pride is a rain or shine event and we have made provisional plans in the event of rain. Please note that the event will not be rescheduled.
- Can I get a refund if I change my mind? Space and rental fees must be paid with the application and will only be processed if the vendor is accepted. Fees are non-refundable. Refunds are not issued if the vendor cancels their space.
Questions? Contact Shepard Verbas at 914-948-2932 x19 or email: [email protected]