LOFT Families is a networking group for LGBTQ+ parents and their children.
Please check back for info on the next LOFT Families meet up
For questions, contact: [email protected]
Past LOFT Families Events:
- January 2023: New Years Social (In person)
- September 2022: Back to school social (In person)
- June 2021: Drag Queen Story Hour (Virtually)
- June 2020: Drag Queen Story Hour (Virtually)
- February 2020: Valentine's Day Event
- December 2019: Clothing/Item/Toy Swap
- October 2019: Halloween Party
- September 2019: Back to school meet-up
- June 2019: Westchester Pride meet-up
- April 2019: Games, treats & fun w/Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth at The LOFT
- December 2018: Holiday & Hot Chocolate Meet-up
- October 2018: Halloween Party!
- September 2018: Back to school meet-up!
- July 2018: Summer Picnic Potluck!
- June 2018: Meet-up at LOFT Pride!
- March 2018: Saint Patrick's Day Holiday Party with crafts, light refreshments, and book reading.
- January 2018: LOFT Families New Year Celebration with cookie decorating, crafts, and light refreshments.
LOFT Social Groups are open groups which welcome everyone ages 18 and over. Groups are led by members of the LGBTQ+ and allied communities. There is no need to preregister and no fee to attend.
Donations are welcome. Suggested donation is $5; more if you can, less if you can't. Fees related to activities are the responsibility of participants.
Contact: [email protected]