LOFT Families is a networking group for LGBTQ+ parents and their children. The group meetings consist of open houses, trips and play dates at the center.
LOFT FAMILIES IS BACK!
Calling all LGBTQ+ parents & guardians - You're invited to join LOFT Families, a program for LGBTQ+ parents and their kids, for our "Back to School Social" on Sunday, September 25th! Join us for an afternoon of kid-friendly activities, and plenty of opportunities to meet & mingle with other local LGBTQ+ families.
"Back to School Social" on Sunday, September 25th | 3:00-5:00 PM
The Scarsdale Congregational Church (1 Heathcote Road, Scarsdale, NY 10583)
Questions?: [email protected]
Past LOFT Families Events:
- June 2021: Drag Queen Story Hour (Virtually)
- June 2020: Drag Queen Story Hour (Virtually)
- February 2020: Valentine's Day Event
- December 2019: Clothing/Item/Toy Swap
- October 2019: Halloween Party
- September 2019: Back to school meet-up
- June 2019: Westchester Pride meet-up
- April 2019: Games, treats & fun w/Berkshire Farm Center & Services for Youth at The LOFT
- December 2018: Holiday & Hot Chocolate Meet-up
- October 2018: Halloween Party!
- September 2018: Back to school meet-up!
- July 2018: Summer Picnic Potluck!
- June 2018: Meet-up at LOFT Pride!
- March 2018: Saint Patrick's Day Holiday Party with crafts, light refreshments, and book reading.
- January 2018: LOFT Families New Year Celebration with cookie decorating, crafts, and light refreshments.
LOFT Social Groups are open groups which welcome everyone ages 18 and over. Groups are led by members of the LGBTQ+ and allied communities. There is no need to preregister and no fee to attend.
Donations are welcome. Suggested donation is $5; more if you can, less if you can't. Fees related to activities are the responsibility of participants.
Contact: [email protected]