Public input is critical to ensure that One White Plains planning priorities are consistent with the community’s vision for the future!
Opening Public Workshop
Thursday, November 18th, 7 - 9:00 pm
One White Plains Comprehensive Plan
Please join us for the One White Plains Opening Public Workshop on November 18th from 7 – 9:00 pm at the White Plains Performing Arts Center. We will present the draft Vision Statement and Planning Goals for public feedback at interactive open house stations. Draft planning goals have been informed by initial research on prior planning efforts in White Plains, preliminary stakeholder outreach, and the One White Plains Vision Survey.
· Event: One White Plains Opening Public Workshop
· Topic: Setting a Vision and Planning Goals for One White Plains
· Time: Thursday, November 18th, 7:00-9:00 pm
· Location: White Plains Performing Arts Center | City Center, 3rd Floor, 11 City Place
Format of the November 18th Kick-off Public Workshop:
· By 7:00 PM - Gather at the White Plains Performing Arts Center
· 7:00-7:20 pm: Welcome and Introduction (Theater)
· 7:20-9:00 pm: Facilitated Open House Stations (Theater/Mall Lobby)
Visit www.OneWhitePlains.com for more information about the process and to take the Vision Survey. Still have questions? Please contact us at [email protected]
This event will observe CDC guidelines to ensure the safety of all participants. Masks are mandatory. There will be opportunities to engage online as an alternative to attending in-person. Stay tuned for information on how to provide feedback online and additional opportunities for community input.
Our events are accessible and we welcome people with disabilities. If you have any questions, please call (914) 422-1300 during regular business hours.