Saturday, June 2nd, 2018 ● 12:00pm to 5:00pm
Join our team of LOFT Pride Volunteers!
We're looking for fun, driven, team players with a variety of strengths and skills to build our LOFT Pride Volunteer Team. Become a valued member of the team and help us make LOFT Pride 2018 the best yet!
Volunteers are needed to help both leading up to and day-of Pride in these areas:
- Publicity & Promotion
- Vendor outreach
- Event set up/break down
- Security & Parking
- Event photography
- Fun-loving volunteers to run outdoor activities and games
- and more!
Pride Volunteers help us organize, plan, and orchestrate LOFT Pride every year. Be part of a team that helps us run a smooth and fantastic LOFT Pride! Thank you for your interest in becoming a LOFT Pride volunteer!
To become a LOFT Pride Volunteer:
- To volunteer for LOFT Pride 2018 please complete a Pride Volunteer Interest Form and send it via email or fax to LOFT Volunteer Coordinator, Ryan Kirrane. [email protected], fax: (914) 682-7827
- If you are a new LOFT volunteer, please complete a LOFT Volunteer Application AND fill out a Pride Volunteer Interest Form.
- Questions? Please contact LOFT Volunteer Coordinator Ryan!
LOFT Pride Volunteers are instrumental in helping make LOFT Pride happen at every stage! We need volunteers to help before, during, and after Pride on June 2nd!
- All LOFT Pride Volunteer Team members must be 18 or older, or be accompanied by a guardian.
Our Volunteers help us make everything happen- thank you for your interest in LOFT Pride 2018!!
Sign up below and Ryan will contact you!